If you have any type of disability, or are a family member or friend of someone with a disability, we invite you to join our new forum. It's FREE!
Here we can develop a community of friends, give and receive mutual support, understanding, and have a safe place to discuss issues we deal with as TBI survivors.
Simple Forum Instructions
Once you've joined our forum community, log in anytime, quickly and easily! -->> -->> -->>
- To join, click REGISTRATION PAGE, then . . .
- Click "I agree to these terms" at bottom of page
- Next, choose & enter your desired username
- Choose & enter your new password
- Enter your email address twice to confirm it
- Keep your user name & password in a safe place
- Type in a brief description of your disability issues
- Enter the confirmation code you see in the colored rectangular box (to prove you're a human being). If you have trouble reading it, click the button on the right to refresh, get an audio, or help. Please email us if you have difficulty.
- Click "Submit"
You may visit the FORUM PAGES as a guest, but to post you must log in as a registered user.
If you've forgotten your username or passwaord, click "I forgot my password." Enter your username & email address
- Click LOGIN PAGE
- Enter username & password
- Click "Login"
Participate in existing discussions, start new topics, or if you'd like to start a group or moderate a category, feel free to send or post a request for moderator status for the particular category you are interested in.
Please get familiar with forum and post as often as you'd like. This is our space to interact and build community.
Thank you for your participation, and please visit frequently!
You can also get started by clicking the little "Forum" button below! "Registration" & "Login" links are located in the upper left corner--in small print--under the TBI logo.